- 1 young coconut flesh and coconut water ( luckily I have a local supplier that pretty much gets the coconut soft enough to stick a straw through the fleshy part at the top. This also makes it easy to get a hole large enough to get a spoon in to remove the coconut meat inside. There are heaps of videos on YouTube showing you how it’s done, if you’re a novice in this department.
- 1 ripened mango
- 2 mangosteen (fleshy part-seeds removed)
- 1 small knob of peeled ginger
- 1 small bunch of mint – stems removed
- 4 cubes of organic frozen spinach (instead of ice)
- 1 tamarind pulp – remove seeds and stringy bit from pod
- 1 chia shot or heaped tablespoon of chia gel that has been soaked and activated overnight
- 1 heaped tsp of bee pollen
Blend everything together until super smooth.
Pour back into the young coconut for presentation.
Suck back savour the flavour!