- 1 cup of raw cashews (soaked for 2-3 hours, then drained)
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1/3 cup raw coconut nectar
- 4 medjool dates
- 1 x vanilla pod
- 1 pinch Himalayan crystal salt
- Split the vanilla bean using the tip of a sharp knife.
- Scrape along the cut surface to collect the hundreds of scented seeds and then blend with all the ingredients until smooth.
- Top with bee pollen and fresh organic raspberries.
Pack any leftovers in your Delsey and take to work. This definitely beats being tempted by a bunch of artificial food items, onboard an aircraft!
To find out why and how to soak cashews, click here.