Makes 1 Serving:
- 1 head organic romaine lettuce or celery
- 5 to 6 stalks organic kale (any type)
- 1-2 organic apples (for desired sweetness)
- 1 whole organic lemon (you don’t have to peel it)
- 1-2 inches fresh ginger (optional)
- Process the vegetables in a cold press juicer (I use juicespresso)
- Pour into a large glass and drink!
The lemon really cuts out the “green” taste most people try to avoid.
You can use any greens in place of the romaine and kale as long as there are some dark leafy greens in there.
For best results, enjoy on an empty stomach. it’s perfect in the morning 30mins on either side of some fresh fruit, or in the afternoons after a properly combined lunch or 30mins prior to dinner.