This recipe, inspired by tonights dinner, takes 5 minutes to make and is quite possibly one of the tastiest pasta sauces I have tried (even if I do say so myself).
The perfect healthy addition to the Delsey Diner, for us time challenged travellers!
- 1 cup organic cherry tomatoes
- 5 semi – dried tomatoes
- 1 handful of fresh basil
- 1 tbsp nama shoyu soy sauce
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 3 small cloves of garlic
- 1 pinch Himalayan crystal salt
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 1 medium sized zucchini
- Use spiralizer or julienne peeler to prepare zucchini
- Blend all remaining ingredients together to make sauce
- Garnish with avocado, basil leaves and chilli flakes